The most popular variety of indoor orchids. Distinctive features of phalaenopsis are wide evergreen leaves, dense roots with a greenish tint, long peduncles, flowers in the shape of a butterfly.
How to take care of phalaenopsis orchid
- Do not water for the first 2 weeks after purchase
- Do not put the plant in direct sunlight and close to heat
- Spray the orchid with a spray bottle 3 times a week
- Water the orchid no more than once every 10-14 days
- How to water properly: take out the orchid from decorative pot and place the plant in the container with warm water for 10-15 minutes, then take it out from the container and for the water to drain.
- Love your orchid :)
Size: Approx. 35" Height